Oh dear, I just realised that I have not posted anything for the last 3 weeks. Pardon moi. My parents were down for two and half weeks (they left 2 days ago, sniff) and I was busy doing stuff I couldn’t do on my own. Stuff like…
- Watching a Hong Kong cantonese drama (not recommended, highly addictive).
- Reading. I discovered Nevada Barr books and I love them. An investigative series of a park ranger named Anna Pigeon.
- Some house cleaning, i.e. throwing lots of accumulated junk.
- Spending a day or two downtown and having lunch date with hubby.
- Spending time with my parents. AND
- Napping or just plain vegetating.
It was BLISSFUL. Did I mention I LOVE my parents and I LOVE it when they visit? *innocent smile and blink-blink*
Well I’m back blogging but probably just once a week cause I’d still like to do some of the stuff above, albeit to a lesser degree. Nonetheless I hope you’ll continue to drop by.